Here's the ENTIRE CONTENTS that you can start using RIGHT AWAY!
Part One- Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I get the best rent for my property?
2. The Tenant Application Process
3. How do I know I am getting a good tenant?
4. How do you advertise my property?
5. How long will take to find a tenant?
6. What will be covered at the new tenant induction/sign-up process?
7. What is the bond for? And how much do you take?
8.How often will I receive the rent funds and when will I receive my statement?
9. What expenses can you manage on my behalf?
10. What extra outgoing expenses should I expect?
11. Does my tenant pay for water usage?
12. What insurance will I need?
13. Do I need a tax depreciation schedule?
14. Do I have to allow pets at my property?
15. Whose responsibility is it to maintain the smoke alarms?
a. Landlords must:
b. Tenants must:
16. Do the tenants maintain the lawns and gardens?
17. Who is responsible for pest control at the property?
18. What inspections are carried out during the tenancy?
a. Ingoing Condition Report
b. Routine Inspections
c. Outgoing Inspections
20. When can I go to the property?
21. What is the process of fixed term renewals and rent reviews?
22. What is the repair process?
23. What happens if my tenant stops paying rent?
24. What happens if my tenant breaches their tenancy agreement?
25. What happens if my tenant breaks their fixed term agreement?
26. What is the Tenancy Tribunal Process?
27. How much notice does my tenant need to give if they are vacating?
28. What is the process when my tenant vacates?
29. What is legal fair wear and tear?
30. What happens if I want to move back into my property?
31. What happens if I want to sell my property?
32. What is the Healthy Homes Act and how does it apply?
33. What is the aim of the act?
34. How is it achieved?
a. With Heating
b. With Insulation
d. Moisture and Ingress
e. Draught Stopping Standards
36. What to do from here?
Part Two- Getting My Property Ready For Tenancy
(This is a detailed checklist for a Property Owner to get their property suitable for tenancy. Everything they need to do)
Part Three- Our SERVICES outlined- (what we do)
(This section assist you to JUSTIFY all that you do with your COMPREHENSIVE LIST of services)
The Management Process
The Leasing Process
The Ingoing Inspection Report
The Routine Inspection Process
Monthly Administration Process
Annual Summary Report (End-of-Year Financial Statement)
The Tribunal Attendance Process
The Insurance Claims Process